The Colorado State University Mountain Campus
Students and instructors live at the Colorado State University Mountain Campus for the duration of each workshop. 2017 room and board fee is $56.00 per person per night. This fee includes:
- three all-you-can-eat meals per day (each meal includes a meat and vegetarian entrée, as well as multiple vegetarian side dishes. The meal selection also has a salad bar, in addition to cold vegetarian and fruit salads available for lunch and dinner. There are also multiple choices for those with a dairy-free or gluten-free diet.)
- A shared rustic cabin (see photo below). These cabins have electricity, a wood burning stove, but no running water. Men’s and women’s washroom facilities are a short walk from these cabins. Maximum occupancy is two persons per cabin.
- a full set of bedding (mattress pad, sheets, pillow, pillow case, three blankets, and a set of towels)
- full use of the classroom space
- access to the 1600-acre Colorado State Mountain Campus (www.mountaincampus.colostate.edu)
Accommodation upgrades are possible and based upon availability. Upgrades could include the following for an additional fee: single occupancy cabin, guests of workshop participants, or a heated room with a private bathroom in a Conference Cabin. Please contact the Mountain Campus Conference Coordinator for more information and pricing: 970-491-4747 or http://www.mountaincampus.colostate.edu/contact.
Workshop fees and room and board fees are paid to Peter Haney, Workshop Organizer. The Colorado State University Mountain Campus extends an exceptionally affordable room and board package to Rocky Mountain Workshops. Therefore, this fee is non-negotiable.
THE HOMESTEAD CABIN, PART OF THE ORIGINAL RAMSEY-KOENIG HOMESTEAD BUILT IN THE EARLY 1900’s. PRIOR TO THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE SURROUNDING COLORADO STATE UNIVERSITY MOUNTAIN CAMPUS. THIS CABIN NOW SERVES AS A MUSEUM, CONTAINING ARTIFACTS AND OTHER MEMORABILIA FROM THAT ERA
DINING ROOM SALAD BAR
SHARED WORKSHOP STUDENT CABINS